1/2 cup plain flour (maida)
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp sour curds
1/4 tsp soda bi-carb
1/4 cup melted butter
(microwave butter on high for 1 minute)
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder. Keep aside.
- Mix together the curds and soda bi-carb in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat ¼ cup of water by microwaving on high for 1 minute.
- Combine the butter, sugar and ¼ cup of hot water in another bowl and whisk well.
- Add the curds, flour, and vanilla essence and mix to make a smooth batter.
- Put the mixture in the Multicook.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes.( time may vary slightly )
- Remove from the microwave, cool slightly and unmould.
- Adapted from a Tarla Dalal Recipe Thanks !