Eggless Banana Walnut Muffins
1/4 cup mashed banana
2 tsp chopped walnuts (akhrot)
4 tbsp plain flour (maida)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp quick cooking rolled oats
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup butter
- Sieve the flour with the baking powder. Keep aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar till smooth and creamy with a wooden spoon.
- Add the mashed bananas, vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the walnuts, flour mixture and oats and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into 6 greased and dusted muffin moulds.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 150°C (300°F) for 15 to 20 minutes or until a knife or skewer inserted into the muffin comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack and unmould each muffin.
- Serve warm.
- Thanks Tarla Dalalji