For the spinach stuffing
- Put the butter in the pan and fry the onion in it for 1/2 minute. Add the green chillies and fry again for a few seconds.
- Add the spinach and soda bi-carb and cook for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Mix the milk with the cornflour. Add to the mixture and cook until the mixture becomes thick. Add salt.
How to proceed
- Spread a little spinach mixture on each toast piece.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
- Grill in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with Tabasco sauce.
RECIPE SOURCE : Tarla Dalal