- Eggs `3
- Cooking Butter 185 gm
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoons
- Flour (Maida) 125 gm
- Dark chocolate 180 gm
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Caster Sugar 250 gm
- Walnut chopped 150 gm
- Melt together Butter and Chocolate
- In a separate Bowl (2) beat eggs and sugar
- Mix Vanilla Essence (bowl 2)
- Mix flour and salt together *Remember no baking powder or soda needed in this recipe
- The butter chocolate mixture (bowl 1) which should have cooled down by now we should now mix the egg sugar vanilla concoction (bowl 2)
- Now mix the flour only as much as it needs to be mixed. No need to beat it TOO much.
- Add walnuts in this.
- In a lined square or rectangle pan bake the brownie mix for 30 to 40 mins till the knife dipped in the mix comes out clean….
- Top would be light chocolate colour and dried whereas the middle will look Dark and gooey 🙂
With this you are done and can enjoy your treat 😀
Also special thanx to Vanita for this wonderful recipe ❤