I have made a lot of cakes. All kinds of ‘permutation and combinations’ LOL so now when i see a recipe i know its good . There is a facebook page i follow where this recipe keeps popping up . People make it and go all ga ga over it. I clicked on the link and read it finally.Oh Yes ! It sounded amazing and the pics were so cool not like mine 😛
So today when someone posted the cake they baked following this recipe i immediately got up , wrote the ingredients down on a sheet of paper ( i always do that 😀 ) and Get Set Go. Begged my just returned from school daughter to click while i was at it ….Ready ….
- Maida 325 gm ( 2 1/2 cup )
- Powdered Sugar 350 gms (1 3/4 cup )
- Baking Powder 2 1/2 tsp
- Amul Table butter salted 180 gms
- eggs 3 yolks only
- eggs 3 whole
- Milk 1 cup
- vanilla extract : 2 tsp
- beat butter and sugar till they become well combined , light and fluffy .
- keep scraping the sides to incorporate air very well.
- first add the egg yolks one at a time . Then add whole eggs slightly beaten with a fork slowly one at a time and beat the mixture well.
- Mix milk and vanilla extract.
- gradually add flour and milk ,alternating in four batches. Start and end with flour.
- I used a 9 inch baking Springform tin with bundt attachment as you can see in the pic.Baked for 40 min at 170 C in my fan assisted Panasonic Microwave on convection mode.
- The cake was beautiful . Soft and fluffy. No eggy smell at all .
- Thanks Sumod ! Keep Posting.